Crazy Creek Waterfalls Trust owns and operates the Waterfalls, 240’ Suspension Bridge, and Boardwalks. The following information pertains to these “mountain-side attractions” on the east side of the Trans-Canada Highway.
For all who visit Crazy Creek Waterfall Trust lands we envision rest, recreation and restoration. We aim to live God’s Word in the marketplace.
In a resort setting where mountain splendor declares God’s Glory we intentionally proclaim the Good News, contribute to humanitarian initiatives, and financially support Christian education.
SUPPORTING CHRISTIAN EDUCATION IN BC
The land is owned by the Crazy Creek Waterfalls Trust and open seven days a week. 80% of net revenues generated by the Crazy Creek Waterfalls Trust will be distributed as below, 20% each, as a legacy.
- Crazy Creek Christian Outreach Society (still to be incorporated)
- Broadview Evangelical Free Church, Salmon Arm, B.C.
- King’s Christian School, Salmon Arm, B.C.
- Trinity Western University, Langley, B.C.
If your church is within a days’ drive of the Hot Pools of Crazy Creek, make sure your pastor receives this gift. The free annual hot pools pass is one way we encourage. “May God help us live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus… joining together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”. (Romans 15) CLICK HERE for program details.
SUPPORTING WORLDWIDE WATER PROJECTS
At Crazy Creek Resort the emphasis is on celebrating creation, offering hospitality, and doing good works. The destination has the vision to provide “rest, recreation, and restoration” for families and friends. The magnificent waterfalls in Crazy Creek Gorge is the premier natural attraction. ‘From thankfulness’ for this abundance of fresh water flowed one of our programs. Presently we collect monies for Third World children without clean drinking water. Crazy Creek partners with Samaritan’s Purse to provide water filters that quickly transform contaminated water into drinking water. Information on helping develop water filters (or sponsoring needy children) is always displayed; and a donation box is located on the High Mountain Patio. At our anniversary party July 2010 nearly $1000 was raised. To date the resort has collected enough to build over 1479 FILTERS IN STRUGGLING COUNTRIES worldwide. When one feels the mist and see the ample water flow, the call to help dry areas is stronger. This is one example of the fresh way Crazy Creek operates in the marketplace.
Crazy Creek is a destination where the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The staff’s ‘joie de vive’ is apparent. Besides creating more smiles at the resort in Malakwa, those employed and associated with the Crazy Creek Waterfalls Trust are committed to helping care for the world’s orphans. MOST EMPLOYEES sponsor a child (with the help of the employer).
Statement of Faith
The board of Crazy Creek Trust Lands wholeheartedly accept the revelation of God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament and confess the faith as therein set forth and as summarized in such historic statements of the Christian Church as the Apostles and Nicene Creeds. The board agrees that the following doctrines are crucial to the understanding and proclamation of the Gospel and to practical Christian living and are the essential doctrines of the Christian faith, namely:
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment;
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the Fall, making man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation;
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God and the solo ground for redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin;
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead;
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit in the believer;
- The unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head;
- The expectation of the personal, visible, imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.